Are you better off getting a job?
Most business owners don’t get an adequate reward for all their hard work, heartache and stress.
Over the last 20 years, I’ve seen far too many business owners who simply don’t make enough money to make it all worthwhile.
(In fact, the harsh truth is that some would be better off getting a job...)
But we owners can’t help ourselves. We love being the boss and calling the shots. We want to make our mark in the world and build something bigger than us. But gee, it’d be nice to make some coin as well… and heaven forbid be able to take a day off every now and again.
Most owners know there’s a problem with their business. They also know that doing the same thing over and over won’t magically fix it. Something has to give.
Here’s my simple, proven 5-step plan to fix your business:
- Take yourself out of the business so you can get away from the dramas and distractions and work strategically on making it better (you may as well go somewhere sunny and relaxing)
- Ask yourself where you want your business to be in 5 years’ time - chances are you’ll write down words like ‘make more money’, ‘work less’, ‘have the freedom to come and go as I please’… as these desires are common to most business owners
- Surround yourself with like-minded, growth-oriented business owners to overcome the isolation of business ownership, form mastermind groups, and realise you’re not the only one facing these challenges
- Learn from world-class experts so you can expand your knowledge and get clarity on the actions you need to take to achieve your version of business success
- Condense your breakthroughs into a simple 1-page plan that you can easily refer back to over the next 12 months
I'd love to hear your tips for getting the full reward you deserve from your business - hit me up on the socials.
PS Don’t know where to start? Join me in Noosa in November, and start building an asset that others are clamouring to buy from you… but that you love too much to sell! 3 days, 5 world-class speakers, 7 key ingredients of business success. It'll transform your business, and change your life as well. Learn more at thepractice.com.au.